Make your house smell like Christmas the old fashioned way! My Grandma used to make these at Christmas time for many years. It is a fun and simple way to add some festivity into your home.
What You Will Need
- red ribbon (or your color of choice)
- small nail
- Start by tying the ribbon around your orange. Then secure by tying a knot in the opposite direction.
- Poke a small hole in each corner of the ribbons, and put a clove in each hole. Make holes all down each sides of the ribbon then add cloves, securing ribbon.
- Continue to add lines of clove until whole orange is full.
- Tie top ribbon into a bow leaving a loop for orange to hang by.
- Hang on your Christmas Tree or anywhere you like!