1 homemade double pie crust (my recipe here)
1 carton of fresh strawberries or about 2 3/4 cups of frozen strawberries
2/3 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt (I use Pink Himalayan salt)
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Make pie crust and line in a 9 inch pie pan.
3. Prepare and slice strawberries into a medium sized bowl. Add sugar, salt, flour, and coconut oil.
4. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Cover with top crust and seal edges. Make slits to the top of your pie for venting.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden.