The Best Fudge Brownie Cake
2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
6 tablespoons cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup sweetened condensed mlik
1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar
6 tablespoons soft butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1 cup shredded coconut
1/2-1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cake pans (you can make this in 9x13 inch, two round 9x12 inch, or three round 6, 8, & 10 inch pans) and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together sugar, flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a small pan heat water and butter until butter is melted. Add to dry mixture.
4. In a small bowl mix sweetened condensed milk and vinegar. Add 2 eggs, beating with a fork. Add mixture to other ingredients and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour in prepared pans and bake 30-35 minutes or until done.
6. While cake is baking, mix together icing ingredients.
6. While cake is still warm spread with icing. Place cake 3 inches under broiler until bubbly and brown.