February 1st I want to challenge you to 7 days of acts of love for your husband! Inspired by old fashioned and traditional marriages. These are small simple tasks, but have a wonderful impact on your marriage that you may or may not already do. As February begins start it off by doing one of these acts of love each day for your husband. Valentine's Day is always a time to show extra love for each other. What I hope is by doing these small acts each day, they will stay around for more than just the Valentine's season!
How To & The Giveaway!
- Starting February first, choose one thing from the list below to complete each day. Take a photo of what you did or write a small description. You can post it onto Facebook or Instagram with #7daysweetheartchallenge #50shousewifeme or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I will be joining and posting my acts of love each day! On February 8th I will be posting a review of my week, and the winner! I will chose a winner from those who tagged me on social media or emailed me. The winner will get the Valentine prize pictured below!
I know that everyone has different schedules each day. Here I have a list of things you can chose from for each day of the challenge.
- Have dinner ready and waiting for him when he gets home.
- Have a movie night at home or go out with your husband and let him pick the movie.
- Wake up before him and make him breakfast.
- Offer to give a back rub.
- Put a towel in the dryer to warm and bring him when he gets out of the shower.
- Bring him his favorite breakfast in bed.
- Greet him at the door when he gets home with a drink and smile.
- Pick up a small gift for your husband. Nothing big, but just a little gift to show you were thinking of him.
- Clean up the house extra clean before your husband gets home. Is there any chores yours husband usually does? Do it for him so that when he gets home he can relax.
- Pack his lunch and leave a note for him to read later at work.
- Let him have a free night to do his favorite activity.
- Pick up something he might have left out of place without complaint.
- Make sweets and treats for him to take to work and share.
- Let him sleep in on a day off.
- Offer to make him a cup of tea, coffee, or favorite drink.
I am so excited for this challenge and hope you will join in!