This Valentine's season (or anytime!) create a romantic dinner at home for your husband to come home to!
- Pick the meal. Plan on making your husband's favorite meal! He may like steak and a baked potato, or maybe he loves a certain chili. Whatever it may be, plan for his favorite! Don't forget about sides, and dessert too!
- Pick the time. Choose a time that will be good for you and your husband. Is there a day you know you will have extra time in the afternoon to prepare for this dinner? Or is there a day your husband will be home a certain time? Pick an appropriate time for you, and your family.
- Set the mood. Make sure everything is clean, and free from clutter. If you were at a fancy restaurant you wouldn't be seeing dirty floors, or laundry scattered. Clean up the house extra clean. Set the table, and bring out the fancy china. Dim the lights, and don't forget candles! For the finishing touch add soft jazz or classic music in the background!
- Dress to impress. Go all out. Don't forget hair, makeup, and your outfit! Dress as you would if you were going out on a fancy date!
- Keep it a secret! Don't give it away, and tell your husband all about the plans. Keep it a fun surprise for him to come home to!
- Relax and enjoy yourselves. There may be planning and getting everything perfect, but no matter what have a good time. Plan ahead so you don't have to have any last minute stress. Even if something doesn't go as planned, don't let it ruin the evening! Enjoy the time together.