Recipe from my Grandma when she was a young housewife in the 50's!
4-5 chopped tomatoes
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon basil
1/2 teaspoon parsley
salt & pepper
1 pound ground beef
1/2 cup rice
1 Worcestershire sauce
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt (Himalayan pink salt)
1. In a medium sauce pan cook all sauce ingredients on medium to low heat until bubbly, while you prepare meatballs.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large bowl add all meatball ingredients and mix thoroughly with your hands.
3. Form meat into 1 1/2 inch balls and place in a large greased pan 1 inch apart.
4. Pour sauce over meatballs and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.